Weill Cornell's Wellness Rooms are designed to meet the needs of nursing mothers and employees who need a quiet place to rest due to a medical condition. Weill Cornell Wellness Rooms on and near our Upper East Side campus include:
- Belfer Research Building: Room 206
- Weill Greenberg Building: Room 0016A (Subbasement)
- 425 E. 61St Street: Room 313
- Olin Hall: Room 319
- 575 Lexington
- Room 633
- Room 966B
- Room 1019A
- Room 1135
All rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator and sink.
Wellness Room Access
To ensure employees always have access to a Wellness Room when they need it, we have a registration and scheduling process.
- Complete a one-time Registration Form and send it to submit it to the HR Solution Center. All information you provide will remain confidential.
- Once your request is processed by HR, you will receive a message confirming your registration with instructions on how to reserve a room online.
- Self-schedule rooms online at any time. You can book multiple sessions per day, but please only reserve rooms in intervals of 30 minutes or less.
Additional Wellness Room Locations & Access
- Starr 5: Room 554. This Lactation Lounge is managed by NYP and includes four stations separated by privacy curtains. To request access or to receive additional information, please email email@example.com.
- Westchester Campus: Rooms 428A on 6A South. Please visit the security desk to obtain the key.
Please contact the HR Solution Center. For immediate needs, please contact Jennifer Alberto, Employee Relations